2017 Sec 1-3 End-Of-Year Examinations Schedule, Topics & Format
11 August 2017
- Assessment in the form of class assignments, tests and examinations are planned with the intent to enable your daughter/ward to evaluate and chart her learning progress in consultation with her teachers. It enables the teachers to provide targeted assistance to strengthen her learning.
- The timing for the upcoming EOY Examinations will be:
- In preparation for the Term 4 EOY Examinations, a copy of the exam schedule is attached below for you and your daughter/ward.
Sec 1 Exp & NA EOY Exam Timetable 2017.pdf
Sec 1 NT EOY Exam Timetable 2017.pdf
Sec 2 Exp & NA EOY Exam Timetable 2017.pdf
Sec 2 NT EOY Exam Timetable 2017.pdf
Sec 3 Exp EOY Exam Timetable 2017.pdf
Sec 3 NA EOY Exam Timetable 2017.pdf
Sec 3 NT EOY Exam Timetable 2017.pdf
- As Non-Tamil Indian Languages (eg Punjabi) and Foreign Languages are
conducted in MOE Language Centres, an overall grade will be given by the
centre as the student’s final EOY result.
- Your daughter/ward is expected to be present during assembly on
examination days and be punctual for all her assessment papers. She will
be dismissed from school after her last paper of the day. She is not
required to attend school if she has no examination for that day. Please
help us to ensure that your daughter/ward revises her work
- After the EOY Examinations, the assessment papers will be returned to
your daughter/ward. Please ensure that she keeps you informed of her
performance by showing you the assessment papers.
- Should your daughter be absent on the day of the exam, she will need to
provide a valid Medical Certificate (stating that she is unfit for
exam). There will be no retaking of the exam papers.
- We need your help in ensuring that your daughter/ward attends school
regularly. She will not be allowed to take her examinations if her
attendance falls below 80% without valid reasons.
- Developing time management skills is an important part of life. We seek
to help our students to become aware of how they use their time in the
context of competing demands on their time. A copy of Time Management
tips and a blank daily time-table is attached for planning students’
revision schedule. Please ensure that your daughter/ward uses her time
wisely as she prepares for the EOY Examinations.
- We hope to work closely with you in helping your daughter/ward put her personal best efforts in all that she does.
Sec 1 , 2 and 3 Classes
27 September – 9 October
For the format of the EOY Examinations and topics to be tested in the various subjects, please click the links below.
Sec 1 Exp EOY 2017 Topics & Format.pdf
Sec 1 NA EOY 2017 Topics & Format.pdf
Sec 1 NT EOY 2017 Topics & Format.pdf
Sec 2 Exp EOY 2017 Topics & Format.pdf
Sec 2 NA EOY 2017 Topics & Format.pdf
Sec 2 NT EOY 2017 Topics & Format.pdf
Sec 3 Exp EOY 2017 Topics & Format.pdf
Sec 3 NA EOY 2017 Topics & Format.pdf
Sec 3 NT EOY 2017 Topics & Format (updated).pdf
Mr Lee Wei Te
Dean Instructional Programme/
HOD Infocomm Technology