- About Us
Instructional Programme IP Overview Extended Curriculum Syllabuses Co-Curricular Programme CCP Overview Co-Curricular Activities Student Leadership PLCM (PL Christian Ministry) Education and Career Guidance Sexuality Education Cyber Wellness Education Global Classroom Programme Useful Resources Post-Secondary Scholarships
Students' Academic Achievements GCE O-Level 2016 GCE N-Level 2016 Students' Academic Awards Organisational Achievements School Excellence Award (SEA) BPA (SARD) Published News Dean's List Staff Awards Student Awards Alumni Achievements Alumni News CCA-Sports CCA-Performing Arts CCA-UYOs CCA-Clubs and Societies
PL100 Celebrations PL Musical 2017 November 2017 October 2017 September 2017 August 2017 July 2017 June 2017 May 2017 April 2017 March 2017 February 2017 January 2017 2016 December 2016 November 2016 October 2016 September 2016 August 2016 July 2016 June 2016 May 2016 April 2016 March 2016 February 2016 January 2016 2015 December 2015 November 2015 October 2015 September 2015 August 2015 July 2015 June 2015 May 2015 April 2015 March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 2014 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 2013 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 2012 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 School Newsletter
Board of Management Financial Statement PLMGS (Pri) PSSG (Parents) Alumni Founder's Day Dinner Comm. Alumni Website PL-Lites giving back to our alma mater Pastoral Support from our Methodist Churches East Zone Centre of Excellence (Creative Arts) Agape Concert Hall Ministry of Education Making A Difference
Home > About Us > Our Desired Outcomes of Education
Our Desired Outcomes of Education
The PL DOE are translated into a set of developmental student outcomes for each key stage of our education system. The Key Stage Outcomes spell out what our school aspires to develop in our PL-Lites through Lower Secondary and Upper Secondary education. Each educational level builds upon the previous stages and lays the foundation for subsequent ones.
- has a strong sense of right and wrong, is adaptable and resilient, knows herself, is discerning in judgment, thinks independently and critically, and communicates effectively.
- takes responsibility for her own learning, questions, reflects and perseveres in the pursuit of learning
- is rooted to Singapore, has a strong civic consciousness, is informed, and takes an active role in bettering the lives of others around her
- is an active contributor, able to work effectively in teams, exercises initiative, takes calculated risks, is innovative and strives for excellence; and,
- models the way, inspires a Shared Vision, challenges the Process, enables others to act and encourages the heart.